A 47,000 square foot inpatient surgical hospital on 6.411 acres located in the Alliance Corridor in North Fort Worth.
This facility is dedicated to the treatment of invasive spine, orthopedics, cardiac and vascular surgery. We are currently expanding the hospital to allow for 3 additional ORs and 12 additional patient beds. This expansion will be complete in 2017. The lobby and reception areas are spacious and open with upscale interior accents providing families and patients with a warm and comfortable atmosphere. The exterior architectural features include a grand entrance, drive up porte-cochere, and large glass clear story to provide natural light and warmth. The architectural and interior design concepts create a welcoming, healing environment for the patients that compliments the superior medical care provided by the physicians and staff.
- All private suites with private bathroom and in-room family area.
- Large, spacious waiting rooms with multiple flat screen TV’s, wifi’s with public tech stations.
- Private patient wing where rooms are separated from of the facility to maintain the patient’s privacy.
- Peaceful and private courtyard with a fountain for patients to exercise and rehabilitate while enjoying sunshine and fresh air.
- Daily room service where patients can order their own meals. Our kitchen can accommodate almost every special diet and offers a large variety of meals.
- Wireless communications and Internet access.
We designed an open and modern facility to incorporate the latest technology and the most forward thinking methods in healthcare delivery:
- 47,000 square-foot Hospital.
- 24 private patient rooms, including 2 luxury suites.
- Procedure Room.
- 7 – Specialty Operating Room Suites.
- Imaging Department including 64 slice CT.
- Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Emergency Department.
Our state-of-the-art healthcare technology
- Fully digital systems with Electronic Medical Records.
- Real-time access to lab results, radiologic images and transcribed reports.
- Telemetry Monitoring in all patient rooms.
- Online Registration and patient portal access.
- Digital surveillance.