A 2.4 +/- acres(104,544 SF) campus including 8,500 SF ER/Urgent Care as phase 1 and 12,637 SF medical building as phase 2.
PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT HIGHLIGHTS
- Tremendous Visibility/Accessibility – At the Northeast corner of Chisholm Trail Parkway (SH 121) & Sycamore School Road and access to the future Southwest-toNortheast rail station
- Adjacent to retail/mixed use developments including Summer Creek Station and Summer Creek Crossing, with a new 50,000 SF Neighborhood Wal-Mart, 7-11, Starbucks and more
- One of only two East-West thoroughfares in Southwest Fort Worth that connects the new S.H. 121 with I-35W
- Medical synergy located within the Southwest Hospital District(Baylor, THR, USMD Hospital at Fort Worth)
- Surrounded by high growth residential developments with over 5000 lots planned and under construction
- Over 122,546 population (10 minute drive radius) with $75,994 average household income and in need of retail development